BELROSE STUDIOS – DIGITAL BRANDING + DESIGN

June 21, 2017



Hey everyone! How are you all? I have some very exciting news to share with you. I've finally launched an Etsy shop. After years of wanting to start a business and many many indecisive thoughts on what I wanted to do, I decided that creating premade digital branding and design seemed appropriate. As a self-taught and qualified graphic designer, I have been designing since my very early teens, and have used my skills to assist professionally, personally and for fun. I'm currently selling logos and would like to possibly expand and sell digital prints, custom design and more in the future. 


I'm heavily inspired by fashion on the runway, fairy tales and vintage surrealism so expect to see this. I would especially like to experiment with collage, embroidery and incorporating natural aspects into my work at some point. I'm obsessed with minimal and uncomplicated design, so if what I produce sounds like it floats your boat, please check out my shop. I have also created an Instagram and Twitter so you can keep up to date with what's happening in my tiny design studio. I look forward to working with you all.

Have a wonderful day! 
Lots of love x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KATRIA BELROSE. Design by FCD.