CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR THE GENTLEMAN 2016

December 09, 2016


I find buying presents for men during any occasion so difficult, and I don't feel as if there's much on the market to choose from other than the usual of thick socks and perhaps some nice smelling soap. So, today I threw together some items that may be of great use if you're clueless like myself, or just want some quick gift ideas. I was heavily inspired by gentlemen of the great outdoors, but I've included bits of everything for everyone. Enjoy!


1. Patagonia Brodeo Beanie Buy here.
2.  Acne Zip Coin Wallet Buy here.
I added this Acne Wallet into my gift guide before I remembered that this particular style is from an old collection, however I did find something extremely similar from ASOS. Coin wallets are great whilst travelling, and are a luxurious yet simple gift. This particular one from ASOS also has the ability to hold cards. If you are searching for something slightly more expensive, check out John Lewis, Selfridge's and Liberty.
3. The Adventurer Enamel Mug Buy here.
4. Green & Black's Dark 85% Chocolate Buy here.
If you've seen my last post you will know that I attended a blogger event in collaboration with Green & Blacks. Whilst I was there, I tried their Milk Chocolate with Sea Salt and who knew that both ingredients could compliment each other so well! I'm personally not a huge fan of Dark Chocolate, but as this is only 85% dark it's a product that I would recommend for those who like dark chocolate but not enough.
5. Aesop Moroccan Neroli Post-Shave Lotion Buy here.
6. Copper Office Desk Lamp Buy here.
7. Black S'well London Chimney Bottle Buy here.
I'm absolutely in love with these S'well Water Bottles. There are so many colours to choose from and I recently saw that Estée Lalone also included one of these in her Christmas Gift Guide. These water bottles make a great unisex present, and I totally need one in gold.
 8. Bleu De Chanel Buy here.
9. New Look Muscle Fit Ribbed Jumper in Navy Buy here.
10. Czech & Speake 8 Piece Manicure Set: Stone & Gold Buy here.


Lots of love.
 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KATRIA BELROSE. Design by Fearne.