THE AUTUMN TAG 2016

October 01, 2016


You may already know that Autumn is my favourite time of the year. I always feel as if I've been in hibernation until October begins, when the cold bites at my face and Summer is no longer a haze. Today I wanted to complete the Autumn Tag, although I wasn't tagged by anyone I thought it would be fun to share!


1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
For me, the start of Autumn is when the calender winds down to October 1st, the days get shorter and darkness falls earlier. The mornings become foggy and there's a crisp cold feeling that hangs in the air.

2. What is your favourite Fall scent?
I feel that Autumnal and Winter fragrances are almost identical. I love the smell of cinnamon, vanilla and the bitter, warm earthy scent from outside. 

3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
I have a lot. I like soft smoky greys, black, golden hues, taupe browns, berry red. Of course, the colour of the leaves; burnt umber, vibrant orange, and crispy browns. 

4. What is your favourite Fall drink?
A good old latte or hot chocolate, you can't go wrong with either!

5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this fall?
I've just started to watch The Walking Dead and finished season 1 already, so I'm excited to continue watching this throughout Autumn. I'm also looking forward to season 6 of American Horror Story. Although not TV shows but films, Halloween Town and Harry Potter are the best to watch during Fall!

6. What is your favourite Fall Fashion trend?
Layers upon layers, big baggy sweaters, oversized coats, fluffy socks and all kinds of boots from wellington to chelsea. I love it all. 

7. What is your favourite Autumn Activity?
I enjoy going for long walks in the woods, making soup, pie, stew, reading and watching movies.

8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather?
When Autumn arrives, dark makeup is usually what people opt for. I'm quite the opposite and prefer fresh and dewy looks, especially during this time of the year as I find that a youthful glow is very refreshing.

I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Feel free to complete the tag, and let me know so I can read your posts!

What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
What is your favourite Fall scent?
What is your favourite Autumn colour?
What is your favourite Fall drink?
What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this fall?
What is your favourite Fall Fashion trend?
What is your favourite Autumn Activity?
What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather?

*Picture above is not mine and was taken from Tumblr.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KATRIA BELROSE. Design by Fearne.