WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

August 20, 2016


I can explain. I think I can anyway. In all honesty I've been here, there and everywhere and decided to take an absence ( a very long one ), away from my blog as my priorities have been found elsewhere in other aspects of my life. It's quite terrifying to be writing again, I haven't written a post in such a long time and I don't fully remember how to express myself via this particular platform. Whilst being taken aback from the blogging world, I've been thinking of ways I can improve my little space on the internet.


Despite posting in an extremely long time, you've probably noticed that I've recently updated my blog theme!! I felt the need to embrace my own return with massive changes, and therefore my blog layout was a feature that I wanted to alter first. My previous theme was one that I had designed and created myself ( my HTML and CSS skills can be put to good use when needed ), but after my decision to drastically change layouts, I thought I would seek a professional and I had purchased a theme from FearneCreativeDesign. I am in awe with the new design and hope it appears a lot more aesthetically pleasing, easy to view and navigate throughout my entire blog. What do you think?

On top of this, I want to really push myself to the best of my abilities and post more frequently. I've spoken about this before but I've not taken my own word. I am constantly thinking of new ideas and ways to pursue my writing or my content but I realised my fear of publishing posts, that I feel are not of good quality stops me. This is something that I want to push aside and go beyond, embrace new change and carry on achieving my dreams and goals!

Welcome to a new-ish blog, and I hope you carry on supporting me and following me on my journey.

Lots of love X
*Picture above is mine.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KATRIA BELROSE. Design by Fearne.