ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING

November 25, 2015


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. A year ago ( November 16th ) I had uploaded my very first post onto Katria Belrose, and what a year it has been. 2015 has flashed by and entering the blogging community has opened many doors. I have met some wonderful individuals, had the amazing opportunity to work with a few companies and witness large collections of writers, designers, and creators all contributing to the blogsphere. If you have read my blog over the past year I couldn't thank you enough. 


It means so much to me when sincere comments are left on my posts, and knowing that people enjoy my content. Checking my stats to find views from Morocco to Japan is mind blowing; being able to see that I have reached readers internationally is such an achievement, and constantly electric. I have watched some of my favourite blogs blossom into strong and well-noticed sanctuaries that readers continuously adore and keep up with, and my ambition is to do the same. Thank you so much for your support and kindness.


Here's to the first year of blogging and many more to come. Happy 1st birthday!

2 comments

  1. I now I am a bit late, but Happy Birthday! I love reading your posts and I can't wait to read your next ones. Also so weird that we almost know each other for a year. The time goes by so quickly these days!

    X Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe how late I am seeing this comment! Thank you so much. I know, time has gone by so quickly! Same to you, can't wait to see what other exciting things are ahead xX

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© KATRIA BELROSE. Design by FCD.