JULY WISHLIST 2015

July 03, 2015


It has been SO outrageously hot this week in London, a splintering heat wave that has left me stuck indoors sitting by a fan with iced water, reading a Murakami novel. I was so pleased when it began to cool down yesterday from Wednesday's episode of unbearability I've always been an Autumn/Winter devotee, and when Summer arises I'm constantly able to prove my devotion. Nevertheless, Summer calls for a wish list with some items I'd like to find in my wardrobe. 


Items From Above:
Saint Laurent Wool and Cashmere Sweater, Valentino Scalloped Silk Shorts, La Perla Donna Agata Demi Bra, Saint Laurent Beige Leather Bag, Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub, Tulips, Agent Provocateur Vanesa Lace Tulle Briefs, Frances Smily Navy Silk Cami. 


I know I'm slightly mad having a sweater as the first thing on my list, but living in the UK, you never ever know when the weather will change from not being able to set foot in heat, or watching a thunder storm from your bedroom window. High on my list this month, is the Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub. I've never purchased a single item from Lush before but I've had my eye on this scrub for as long as I can remember.


Hope you're not dying from the heat like I am. 

What's currently on your wish list?

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Valentino always do the best clothing! Thank you for your comment. Have a great day! ♡♡

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© KATRIA BELROSE. Design by Fearne.