NEW IN: H&M SCARF

June 11, 2015


I constantly find myself torn between maintaining a minimalistic style, a wardrobe filled with tones of whites, blacks and greys or clashing pattern and colour. I try to opt between the both and when I came across this floral scarf, I became indecisive but decided to buy it anyway! ( Being a woman during a shopping trip can be so stressful sometimes. I'm definitely joking. I think ).


A glorious, and daring pattern for Summer, with a bright and airy aesthetic and posture. I have been constantly wearing this scarf with almost every outfit. It fits perfectly with cool shades. I recently styled this with an all black ensemble, composed with a leather jacket, and black faux suede ballet flats, combining masculine aspects and womanly sophistication. Definitely a piece for a casual outing, but could be dressed up if needed to. If you're packing for a beachy vacation, this may be an item to grab, and wear whilst you're strolling along a sandy shore during a blissful chilly evening.

What have you recently purchased?
*Picture and products featured above are mine.

6 comments

  1. Love the scarf! I face the same dilemma :) I love seeing others wear bright cheery things, but my closet is full of neutrals hehe. You've inspired me to do some shopping tomorrow!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Tell me about it! Go for it gurl, you've got nothing to lose. Thanks for the comment ♡♡

      Delete
  2. I read this and thought you were writing about me! I am the same. One minute I'm throwing out all colours; the next I want them all back! I think it's good to accessories neutrals with bright things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it Ellie! It's so hard to maintain a healthy style when you're so indecisive with colours. I couldn't agree more, I think it's gorgeous to have a neutral outfit and then a slight pop of colour somewhere, even if it's a bright nail polish. Thanks for your comment, I hope you have a wonderful day. ♡♡

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© KATRIA BELROSE. Design by FCD.