LIEBSTER AWARD 2015

June 21, 2015



Tuesday morning I had woken up to see that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award. When I had first began blogging (which was not long ago at all), I had spotted the award floating around, but never investigated fully to see what it was. Liebster translated from German to English means dear, dearest, darling, beloved, sweetheart etc, and the award itself is used to discover and interact with more blogs, as well as learn about the blogger who has been awarded. Thank you very much Emily from emilytrinh.com for nominating me! 

  
There are four rules to stick to when you have been nominated:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions provided by the nominator.
3. Nominate and link ten bloggers that have less than two hundred followers
4. Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.


MY ANSWERS:

  1. What is your favourite quality about yourself?
    I think I'm headstrong when I need to be. If there's something I want, nothing will get in my way.
  1. If you had only 24 hours left to live, how would you spend it?
    I'd hire out a dusty Ch√Ęteau, and throw a massive get together. We'd have a banquet of food, and wine. Everyone would eat and drink until they were no longer able to walk. There'd be live music, and we'd play hide and seek amongst the hidden grounds and in the castle itself. There would be no time for sorrow.
  1. What are three things on your bucket list?
    Visit New York City.
    Open and start my business.
    Travel. Travel. Travel.
  1. Would you rather give up television or music for a month?
    I don't listen to music much, nor do I watch TV a lot. But I think I'd rather give up television, because it's full of nonsense anyway.
  1. What’s your favourite movie line or scene?
    Ahhhhhhhhhh, I absolutely adore cinematography. My all time favourite scene is from the 1996 version of Romeo & Juliet, with a baby Leonardo. All scenes in the movie are so remarkable, but this particular one will always be my favourite:



    When Romeo enters the church, candles a blaze and neon crosses lit in honour to find Juliet sleeping. It gets me every time.
  1.  If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what book would you choose and why?
    Lolita. Not for it's story, it's just beautifully written.
  1. What’s your earliest childhood memory?
    It's a somewhat blurry memory but I actually remember being a toddler and crying in my cot.
  1. What is one quote or saying that you live by?
    This was in one of my latest posts that you can read here. But it's:
    "For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over again."
  1. What is the worst haircut you have ever had?
    I've had two, and both times I had done myself.
  1. What would you consider the most valuable thing you own?
    Hmm.. this is actually quite a hard question. I don't find value in items.


    I NOMINATE:



MY QUESTIONS:

  1. What do you fear the most and why?
  2. If you could only eat salty or sweet food for the rest of you life, which would it be?
  3. Favourite designer brand or high street shop?
  4. What is an accomplishment you feel most proud of?
  5. Would you rather have a night out or evening in?
  6. Who inspires you?
  7. Can you remember your last dream? What happened?
  8. What career did you want to have when you were younger?
  9. What do you dislike about social media?
  10. On a scale of 1-10, ( 1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest ) how positive do you think you are?



Can't wait to read all your responses! Thanks again Emily for nominating me!

13 comments

  1. The worst haircuts were ones I gave myself too. Haha. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst haircuts were ones I gave myself too. Haha. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a phase I would've liked to have re-lived haha. Thanks for the comment, hope you have a wonderful day! ♡♡

      Delete
  3. I love your answer to number two. Sounds like the best, last 24 hours you can have. I haven't watched that version of Romeo & Juliet, but the image you posted is beautiful and sure makes me want to watch it!

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks again for nominating me Emily. You should definitely watch it, it's amazing! ♡♡

      Delete
  4. Thanks for nominating me lovely! Our bucket lists are pretty much the same haha!

    X Marjolein
    http://misscocoblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem doll! Can't wait to hear your answers ♡♡

      Delete
  5. Ahh, I love all your answers! We seem to be kindred souls; I'd read Lolita any day, too, and to travel to New York City is right on top of my bucket list! Congrats on the award, I enjoyed reading this!

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much May! Lolita is so wonderful, I always try and recommend it. Thank you for the comment, have a great day ♡♡♡

      Delete
  6. I love that travelling is on your bucket list - it should be on everyone's, in my opinion! ;) Also, you're so brave for having cut your own hair haha!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more. Travelling is such a luxury experience. Haha, a little too brave, I think! Thank you for the comment Gabrielle ♡♡

      Delete
  7. This is so cool!! Love your answers
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lynne. Have a great day! ♡♡

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© KATRIA BELROSE. Design by FCD.