APRIL 2015 PLAYLIST

April 06, 2015

                        
It's frightening to think how far into the year we've already come, with Spring finally arriving and Easter finishing, it'll be December again before we know it. Here are ten songs to get you through this month! I have included a song bar at the bottom of my blog until the end of April, so you are able to listen from there, I also have a list of the songs below if you'd prefer to search them online.


  1. Fleetwood Mac – Dreams
  2. Spoon – Inside Out
  3. The Kooks – Naive
  4. Norah Jones – Turn Me On
  5. Supergrass – Alright
  6. OutKast – Hey Ya
  7. Jose Gonzalez – Heartbeats
  8. Glass Animals – Black Mambo
  9. Melanie De Biasio – Down
  10. Bahamas – Lost In The Light

My favourite song at the moment is Dreams by Fleetwood Mac, I feel that it's a perfect opening song to boogie it's way into the April Blooms. Happy Monday, I hope your day and Easter was as glorious as ever x

What are your current favourite songs?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KATRIA BELROSE. Design by FCD.