BENEFIT ROLLER LASH MASCARA: REVIEW

February 28, 2015


At the beginning of the month I had bought myself an Elle, I thought this would make a nice change to the occasional Harper's Bazaar or Vogue. This issue included a sample size of Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara which everyone has been discussing recently! I usually cringe when beauty samples are packed with magazines, reminiscing back to my younger days when an 8 year old Katria would pick up a Mizz that would be sold with cheap make-up products. After trying the Estée Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme, which had been distributed with the Harper's Bazaar December 2014 issue (now my favourite mascara), I couldn't resit giving it another shot and proceeding to try another sample from another magazine. 



The next day after purchase I had coated my lashes, and waited for the magic to happen. The brush had definitely been my favourite aspect of the product, it had made the application to my bottom lashes a breeze, no clumps, no mess, no worries. The Roller Lash had no problem volumizing and by the end of the day, my lashes were no different from the morning, long, and luscious. Would I buy the full size? Sorry Benefit, but I'm far too in love with Estée!

P.S I decided to use my own photographs for once! Hope you enjoy.


 Did you try the Roller Lash Mascara? What were you views on the product? 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© KATRIA BELROSE. Design by Fearne.