NEW YEAR GOALS FOR 2015

December 28, 2014


& I hope you all had a well-celebrated Christmas, and a splendid time with family and friends. This week I have made a small to-do list, of a few individual things that I would like to improve on in the upcoming new year. 2014 has undoubtedly been a whirlwind of new experiences, opportunities, environments, and meeting new people. It has been somewhat life changing, but definitely in the most wholesome and magnificent ways possible; full of progression, delightful memories, and well-deserved achievements. Check my list out below!

     
  • Organisation / Time Management: I'm genuinely quite capable with being organised and using my time wisely, but it is certainly an aspect of my life that I need to work on for my own benefit. I've already bought a day-to-day diary which will hopefully help!
  • Saving Money: This is something I'd really like to improve on too. I'm not the type to splash out lot's of cash, but what I do tend to do, is buy things that I don't need or want. Therefore I'd like to able to save a few more notes, and coins and buy items that I truly desire.
  • Healthy Lifestyle: Eating more fruits and veg, making sure that I drink enough water, exercise often, ya'know, all that interesting stuff.
  • Personal Posts: This being blog related, in the future I plan to use my own photography in posts, as well as mould The Parisian Update into a space which has a higher sense of myself being seen, this may be through hauls, my travels etc. It may even be possible that in the New Year I'll be uploading onto a Youtube account. Who knows?!
  • Being Fearless: Simply taking more risks.

Farewell '14, you've been great! See you all in 2015, and stay tuned, more magical events will be happening here at The Parisian Update!

What are your new year's resolutions, wishes or goals?

Latest Instagrams

© KATRIA BELROSE. Design by FCD.